CourageDoesn't Happen When You Have All The Answers
It happens when you are ready to face the questions you have been avoiding your whole life ~~ SHANNON ALDER
As a Surrey counsellor, I work with clients living in Surrey, South Surrey, White Rock, Langley, Delta and the Greater Vancouver, BC area.
I assist you in releasing your PTSD/trauma.
Grief & Loss
I guide you to deal with the experience of grief and loss.
Anxiety & Stress
I teach you to break the pattern of worry, panic and phobias.
I work with kids to overcome their challenges and obstacles
Need help with trauma, anxiety, depression, grief/loss or self esteem?
Hello there! I am Tracey – a registered therapeutic counsellor, art therapist and somatic therapist – I can help you rise above your challenges, learn to cope with stress and feel more present in the face of worry and overwhelm. I’m super passionate about helping you live your life to the fullest. I’m here to help you connect to your heart-mind-body, to create a life of purpose, to get relief from the daily stressors that threaten to overwhelm you and to find greater peace, joy and happiness within. We all experience painful emotions; its part of the human experience – often we cover up and try to suppress them because it’s so hard to face them. We often pretend they’re not there but if we allow them space to express themselves and rise up into our awareness, eventually they come to the surface and dissipate, allowing us to move on to healthier and happier feelings.
In the end, the solution is to listen to your heart and connect to your body. When we move from our head down into our bodies, we come up with a felt sense, an inner knowing or insight that we know is right. We work with the somatic experience of the story and the present moment experience of what is happening right now. This happens at a subconscious level and working with a therapist helps bring this inner conversation into the forefront so it can be addressed – so we can make changes and transform the way we work with our thoughts and inner impulses. Our life experiences are held in our body and our bodies tell the story of our past. I can help you work with your nervous system to tune into your body and heal on a kinesthetic level through self-expression and creativity. Many of my clients have tried other talk methods of therapy, without resolution of their complaints. However, there is hope – there are other options such as sensory somatic approaches that engage the body – like expressive arts therapy and somatic psychotherapy.
You are in the right place if you are:
- Struggling with your ability to cope with life’s many demands, and feel overwhelmed and stressed
- Have experienced trauma, PTSD, or shock in the past and this prevents you from living fully
- Feeling disconnected from yourself /your body or find yourself in a state of constant activation
- Lacking coping skills to deal with emotional conflicts in the face of anxiety or depression
- Wishing to heal ordeals from childhood experiences that hold you back in the present
- Wanting to resolve emotional conflicts and release limitations to your highest potential
- Wanting to release old patterns or habits that prevent your self-expression and restrict your personal growth
- Learning to be kind to yourself, get clarity on your goals, and understand who you are
- Needing help mending your heart due to grief, loss or bereavement
- Wanting help building skills needed to deal with difficult situations and handling what life throws your way
- Seeking to uncover your own inner wisdom through awareness, attunement and embodiment
I want to see my clients live passionately, laugh more, find balance, celebrate their lives, live more deeply, open up and grow. Most of all, I desire to see them flourish in the face of adversity. This passion of mine should be evident when we get to know each other more!
Offering Surrey Counselling
REGISTERED THERAPEUTIC COUNSELLOR
CERTIFIED EXPRESSIVE ARTS THERAPIST
CERTIFIED FOCUSING ORIENTED THERAPIST
CERTIFIED HEART MATH PRACTITIONER
My mission statement:
To inspire others to connect to their heart/body’s wisdom so that they might enhance their personal growth, self-expression and empowerment in order to live more courageous, resilient and creative lives
Benefits of Counselling
- greater freedom in healing and addressing past traumas
- finding more self-love, compassion and confidence in your daily moments
- living a fulfilling life of balancing work, home and play
- releasing stress and living a life of wellness
- contacting your inner guide and body’s wisdom for clarity and insight
- feeling grounded and safe in the body
- increasing self-awareness and self-discovery
- find balance and purpose in the face of life transitions
- release and change old patterns, thoughts and behaviours
- setting and meeting goals
- find greater joy and peace within
Benefits of Expressive Arts Therapy
- find a space of resilience within yourself
- learn to cope with life’s challenges
- giving an authentic ‘voice’ to your deepest feelings, emotions and thoughts
- access your imagination in order to heal yourself
- tune into your intuition
- connect with your creativity
- access and release past trauma and emotional pain
- release emotions and feelings that have been repressed
- find stress relief, greater relaxation and ability to soften and ‘unwind’
- enhancing imagination and problem solving abilities through creativity
- connect to your body/mind/spirit and find heart-based solutions
- be spontaneous, courageous and have fun
Welcome to Inner Wisdom Expressive Arts and Counselling
I am a Registered Therapeutic Counsellor and Certified Expressive Arts Therapist.
I can help you to feel:
Calm & Peaceful
Connected To Your Inner Wisdom
Greater Joy & Hope
Grounded + Centred
Greater Sense Of Direction
Gaining another perspective
Strength building and growth
Reducing anxiety, depression, trauma
Greater Self Awareness
Personal Development and Exploration
Expressive Arts Therapy
Using the Arts to say what words cannot
Intuition and creative spark come together to heal
Find joy aand peace within
Our Counselling Services
I work with clients living in the Surrey, South Surrey, White Rock, Langley, Delta and the Greater Vancouver, BC area and offer several counselling services.
Feeling anxiety creates a habit - break free from the pressure, perfectionism and cycle of overcare! I help you release painful thoughts and emotions that spiral out of control. Learn to shift attention from anxiety to gratitude and to reconnect to the heart. You can feel calmer and more in control, and experience more hope and joy in your life. Anxiety counselling helps to restore resiliency and flexibility. Find more peace with therapy for anxiety.
With the help of focusing oriented art therapy. I help you release physical, mental and emotional burdens from trauma. Reconnect to your inner wisdom essence and access the body's wisdom. Trauma informed counselling provides relief and hope by befriending the body and resetting the nervous system after encounters with stress. Move out of a stuck place and back to balance and equilibrium with trauma therapy.
Many health problems are related to stress. Relieve every day tensions, adrenal fatigue, burn out and chronic illness through the use of technology to enhance mind/body connections. I teach you to manage your stress, better control emotions, balance health, recover from illness and improve performance. Learn easy to use techniques you can practice on your own to reduce the impact of stress through the healing power of the heart.
There are many reasons you might seek professional help for your struggling child when their mental health is at risk. Play is the way children naturally express themselves – we use play to express what words cannot. I help kids overcome obstacles through the use of the imagination and the creative arts so they can learn to be more fully adjusted and capable beings. I work one-on-one with your child, utilizing the arts to help them adjust and adapt to challenges in life.
Surrey Counsellor Tracey Gramm, RTC
An introduction to Tracey Gramm, Registered Therapeutic Counsellor and Expressive Arts Therapist serving Surrey, Langley and White Rock. Tracey specializes in trauma, anxiety, grief and loss, women’s issues and chronic pain.
It is Tracey’s incredible intuition, ability to listen and empathize with people; her sincere desire to help people realize their greatest potential and her genuine passion for the arts that makes her special. It is without hesitation that I recommend Tracey.
I have worked with Tracey, both online and at her office space. I find our focusing and expressive arts sessions to be extremely interesting and they always create surprising insights into areas of my life where I feel stuck and unproductive. Tracey is committed and very supportive. She is intuitive and flexible in whatever form our sessions take, creating it so it really works for me. I highly recommend her gentle approach when you are ready to move forward in your life.
I participated in an expressive arts therapy workshop with Tracey and really enjoyed it. I had never experienced this type of therapy before and Tracey led me through the practices with gentleness, understanding and clear guidance. I felt very safe and supported throughout the whole process and would highly recommend her and her services