When the mountains in front of you seem insurmountable
Life is tough – when working without spirit, we can find ourselves without direction, having a sense of feeling listless and dull. We walk through fires and yet feel alone and isolated.
You may feel a sense of unease and discomfort, as if you are waiting for the worst to come. You are frequently overwhelmed by negative thoughts and struggle to find perspective concerning the life situations that you face. This is where therapy with spiritual focus can help –most therapies sidestep the aspect of spirituality. Ignoring the realm of spirit means we are missing out on an important aspect of healing.
You are in the right place to get help
Spiritual coaching involves a sense of connection to something greater than oneself. A holistic approach to therapy, spirtitual counselling explores your problems and issues on a much deeper level, through a spiritual perspective.
As a soul coach, I help clients explore their own sense of spirituality, their beliefs and values. I offer guidance to help you find balance in life, to reconnect to a higher power and to connect to the inner wisdom of the Universe, God or whatever you conceive this benevolent being to be (instead of putting your power in the hands of other practitioners).
I am a soul coach and spiritual counsellor serving Surrey and Langley, and I bring light to the process of sorting out your life’s challenges.
Together we delve deeper into your issues and strive to heal past traumas. To develop a positive outlook and release thoughts that are weighing you down, we explore through prayer, intentions and various spiritual techniques and tools to help you navigate life’s difficulties and work through problems. I help you to connect to your life’s purpose, make adjustments and selectively choose your beliefs so they help instead of hinder you.
As a spiritual therapist, I help you uncover and embrace deeply buried emotions and feelings so you can release judgements and create a new version of reality. Through spiritual counselling, you can grow in your relationship with a higher power and integrate your shadow self, finding freedom from darkness by seeing you are you truly are. By looking inside, you can wake up and find your light. As a searching soul looking for “more”, we can allow God to move through us and provide answers for us.
Benefits of Soul Coaching
Spiritual counselling can help you become more:
- Creative and imaginative
- Curious and less judgemental
- Open and receptive
- Compassionate towards self and others
- Accepting of others and self
- Able to forgive self and others
- Grounded and centered
- Free of limiting beliefs and behaviours
- Living according to your values
- More optimistic even when things are tough
- More aware of what lies beneath the decisions you make
My ideal clients are those who:
- Are experiencing a major life transitions or challenge
- Clients looking to uncover and master their spiritual gifts
- Clients who have lost a loved one through bereavement – pet or family member
- Clients with a sense of loss regarding career, relationships, death of a dream or a role, or the diagnosis of an illness
- Are looking for clarity, purpose and direction in their life – ie.Major decisions, family, relationship, finances, health, etc
- Are looking for relief from grief, including sadness, tears, numbness, insomnia, emotional exhaustion, physical duress, shock, memory loss
- Clients dealing with persistent emotions such as persistent sadness, anger, fear, anxiety, numbness, anger, shame guilt
- Wanting to experience heart based work – to love yourself, to have more compassion for self and others, to love more deeply and raise your children from a heart based perspective
What Are The Benefits of Online Spiritual Therapy?
Spiritual counselling can be done online or in person. Some of the most common benefits of online counselling include:
- Flexible schedule to accommodate your lifestyle
- Accessible and available as needed, whenever you need
- Great for last minute or emergency scheduled sessionsCan be accessed remotely so you can get help when not at home ie, on vacation
- Convenient – don’t’ need to leave your bedroom
- Avoid traffic
- Save money on expenisve gas
- Ease of use
- Limited resources needed ie. laptop and intern