Is Expressive Arts Therapy right for me?
1. Are you willing to find greater happiness and joy in your life?
2. Are you stuck in a rut and don’t know how to get out? Is life feeling particularly meaningless or blah for you at this time?
3. Are you struggling to find a greater sense of peace and harmony in your life? Do things just feel really ‘hard’ to accomplish anything?
4. Are you willing to try something new and out of your comfort zone?
5. Do you want to explore healthier relationships, both with yourself and others?
6. Are you willing to explore the workings of your inner psyche or soul?
7. Are you willing to trust in your inner wisdom or intuition?
8. Are you willing to gain awareness into the different voices that make up the whole of your being?
9. Has traditional talk/psychotherapy not yielded the healing transformation you are looking for?
10. Are you tired of someone else telling you what to do and giving advice that doesn’t work for you?
11. Can you be open to some possibilities, new ideas and courage in taking risks?
12. Do you want to find out what inspires you, or gives you purpose in life?
13. Do you want to be more creative and full of life?
Hey!!! Guess what!!!
Maybe Expressive Arts Therapy can help. Contact me for a complimentary 15 minute consultation to see if we are a good fit.
- Oil Pastels
- Chalk pastels and pan pastels
- Guache paints
- Water soluable pens, pencils and crayons and inks
- Morph and slime
- Pencil crayons
- Toy figures and sand tray
- Acrylic Paints and Inks
- Canvases and brushes
- Pencils and charcoal
- Scizzors, glue and collage elements